A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Moussavian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Moussavian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Moussavian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussavian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Moussavian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Santa Clara Hospital Kaiser
- Santa Teresa Community Hospital Kaiser
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hassan Moussavian MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Moussavian practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Moussavian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Moussavian practices Neurology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Neurologists.