Dr. Mohammad Fareed MD, FACP Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2012
I have been a patient with him over 18 years.Before he got with CSM, I have never waited over 25 minutes for my appointments, My blood work orders are always in place. and when I lost my insurance, he worked with me to make sure that I got my medications and bloodwork. Now, He is still the same except he has to spend more time entering data than to really listen to my concerns, that is what bothers me.I ave had to stop him to get him to listen to me and he does. The appointments for early morning are hard to get for us working folks most of the time because they seem to give them to the elderly which to me is not fair to those who cant get off or can only come in the early mornings. hopefully they will do better with that.

November 10th, 2011
Patient
Dr M Fareed is always very thorough and makes his patients feel very comfortable. He listens and then asks any further questions about symptoms or hystory if necessary. I feel very well cared for and am in good hands with him. He will pass on any quetionable things to specialists and will recomend a good one. He deserves every one of the 5 stars.

August 13th, 2014