A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauman Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nauman Qureshi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Ripley, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Endocrinologists.