Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nauman Qureshi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nauman Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauman Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nauman Qureshi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Nauman Qureshi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Dyersburg, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Endocrinologists.