Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Qureshi, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diabetes, Lipid Metabolism Disorders, and Reproductive Endocrinology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Mohammad Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and General Preventive Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Endocrinologists, and Memphis Preventive Medicine Specialists.