Dr. Mohammad Naficy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Naficy?

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. Naficy ia a well qualified surgeon and has treated me with the utmost respect and care you look for in a doctor. I highly recommend him. He is very busy taking care of his patients but well worth the time spent.

Rude and arrogant, unprofessional and unprepared

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I just accompanied an elderly relative to see Dr. Naficy today at PG Hospital Center. This was a followup visit after a consult during a 4 day hospital stay earlier in the month. The doctor apparently had not reviewed the patient's chart and had absolutely no recollection of the patient's history, the tests done during the hospital stay, or anything else. My relative arrived by medical transport, on a stretcher, and the transport team informed the doctor that the patient would need to be transferred from the stretcher onto the exam table. The doctor's response was "How dare you talk to me, a doctor, like this? I refuse to see this patient." and then, "Who's patient is this? Who can tell me about this patient?" As a family member, I'm typically prepared to provide background information, but I expect medical doctors to have a chart, and have read the chart. I also expect them to treat other medical professionals, including medical transport workers, with at least a minimum amount of courtesy and respect. I do not expect to spend 5 minutes dealing with an arrogant ego and talking him into doing his job and seeing a patient who has a scheduled appointment. I will NOT be taking my relative back to see this doctor again.

Posted on January 1st, 2016