A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Nezami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Nezami, Integrative & Regenerative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Nezami, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nezami graduated from Islamic Azad University, Teheran Medical Unit.
Dr. Nezami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Amin Nezami MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Nezami practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Nezami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Nezami practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.