A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otahbachi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otahbachi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otahbachi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Otahbachi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi practices Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.