A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otahbachi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otahbachi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi practices Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.