A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otahbachi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otahbachi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Otahbachi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi practices Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.