Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi?

best doc

Posted on July 28th, 2016

he took really good care of my mom his awesome

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Otahbachi and staff are very polite and prompt, my husband has been seeing Dr. Otahbachi for over 3 years and we have been very pleased with his level of expertise, I can't thank him enough for everything he has done for my husband, he has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to listen to our concerns and needs. He has genuinely made us feel like he really cares about his patients, most Dr.'s come in and out in a flash leaving you with questions but NOT Otahbachi he has a unique gift and love for his profession. I certainly would recommend him to anyone needing his services. Thank you Dr. Otahbachi.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Otahbachi, has helped me when I had heart failure and got me somewhat back to normal when I needed to live. He rushed me right in when my heart stopped and I am so grateful to have a Dr like him.

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on January 29th, 2015

There are no words to express how much my family and I love this man. He has helped me so much and listened to me when nobody else would. He figure out things that nobody else could. He truly cares about his patients and their families and takes time to answer questions and explain everything. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. I adore this man. He is the absolute best at his job, bar none. If you are looking for a cardiologist, look no further.

EXCELLENCE...That about says it!

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. O has been so comforting and honest with me about my husband's condition. My husband will be Dr. O patient for many years now and I am grateful for Dr. O's wisdom, honesty and openness. He takes time with us and answers all our questions. We never feel rushed when with him. He is sincere and listens to our concerns.

Posted on May 11th, 2017