A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ansari, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Immunopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Qasim Ansari MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Q. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ansari practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Immunopathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.