A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ansari, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Immunopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Qasim Ansari MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Q. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ansari practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Immunopathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Hematologists.