A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quamrul Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quamrul Hasan MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quamrul Hasan practice?
- Dr. Quamrul Hasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quamrul Hasan practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.