A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Q. Hasan practice?
Dr. Mohammad Hasan practices Psychiatry near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Psychiatrists.