A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Qadir is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Dr. Qadir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tauseef Qadir MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad T. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Qadir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Qadir practices General Practice near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis General Practitioners.