A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Qayyum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Qayyum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qayyum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qayyum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Qayyum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayyum graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qayyum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Usman Qayyum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad U. Qayyum practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Qayyum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Qayyum practices Psychiatry near Ludlow, MA.
See Ludlow Psychiatrists.