Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quamruzzaman graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quamruzzaman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quamruzzaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman practice?
Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Geriatric Doctors, and Jamaica Family Physicians.