A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quamruzzaman graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quamruzzaman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad DR Quamruzzaman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad D. Quamruzzaman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Geriatric Doctors.