A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Qureski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureski graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Qureski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Nashville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Humayun Aziz Qureski MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Qureski practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Qureski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Qureski practices Internal Medicine near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Internists.