A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad R Chaudhry MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry practices Urology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Urologists.