A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rabbani, MD, PC is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rabbani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Rabbani MD and PC is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Rabbani practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Howell, MI.
See Howell Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Howell Pathologists.