Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Raffat Jaber
Dr. Mohammad Raffat Jaber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Torrance, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Jaber is affiliated with LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Jaber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Raffat Jaber has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Mohammad Raffat Jaber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.