A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rahman is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Rahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mujibur Rahman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rahman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Patchogue Pediatricians and Patchogue Pediatric Specialists.