Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mujibur Rahman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Pediatricians and Patchogue Pediatric Specialists.