A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mujibur Rahman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Pediatricians and Patchogue Pediatric Specialists.