Dr. Mohammad Ramay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
This man misdiagnosed me because he disregarded my medical history, my complaints and the facts. He insisted on treatment that was not effective. He put my life in jeopardy. He is so full of himself, he does not even hide it his condescending attitude towards his patients. He has zero patience, and no compassion. He has no understanding of confidentially.

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Rama
A excellent and knowledgeable doctor who is also kind and compassionate. So happy to have found him.

December 8th, 2013
One of the better doctors in my area
First of all, let me say that over the last few years, I have been going around to different doctors in my area trying to find a good one so to speak. I think I have that with Dr. Ramay. I'm not sure how it is possible (maybe he sees more patients at the hospital) but his private practice is one of the best experiences I have been to so far. There was NO wait and it was one on one with me and Dr. Ramay only. I had no issues with talking to him about my personal problems and he was very attentive and knowledgeable. The only problem I have is that his office is in westwood and it is a bit far for me but I am willing to travel a little bit extra in order to see a good doctor. Thank you Dr. Ramay for being so awesome.