A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Raoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raoufi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Raoufi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Raoufi MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Raoufi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Raoufi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Raoufi practices Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.