A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazayeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Jazayeri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad R Jazayeri FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Jazayeri practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgeon Bay, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.