A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jazayeri
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jazayeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazayeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Jazayeri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad R Jazayeri FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Jazayeri practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.