A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazayeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jazayeri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jazayeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Jazayeri practice?
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marinette, WI and Sturgeon Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.