Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Rezvani
Dr. Mohammad Rezvani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Culver City, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Rezvani is affiliated with Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Rezvani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Mohammad Rezvani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Culver City, CA.
Dr. Daniel Aronow
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Culver City, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Paul Key
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Culver City, CA 0.01 mi43
Dr. George Obyrne
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Culver City, CA 0.01 mi42