A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Riaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riaz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Riaz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Riaz practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Riaz practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.