Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Riaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riaz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Riaz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Riaz practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Riaz practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Houston Oncologists.