A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Riaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Riaz practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Riaz practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.