A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Riaz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Riaz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Raulerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans