A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Riaz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Riaz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Riaz practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Riaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Okeechobee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Okeechobee Internists and Okeechobee Cardiologists.