Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Riaz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Raulerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Riaz practice?
Dr. Mohammad Riaz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Okeechobee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Okeechobee Internists, Okeechobee Cardiologists, Okeechobee Family Physicians, Okeechobee General Practitioners, and Okeechobee Surgeons.