A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Riaz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riaz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Riaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Riaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Riaz practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Riaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Riaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Internists and Okeechobee Cardiologists.