A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rofougaran graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rofougaran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Rofougaran MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Rofougaran practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Endocrinologists.