A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Alam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam County Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saiful Alam MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Alam practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Alam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Alam practices Internal Medicine near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists.