A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Alhalabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Alhalabi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Alhalabi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhalabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alhalabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Souitheast Tx
- Christus Stmarys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Salem Alhalabi MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Alhalabi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Alhalabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Alhalabi practices Neurology near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nederland, TX.
See Port Arthur Neurologists.