A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Aslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Aslam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Aslam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslam graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Aslam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad S Aslam MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Aslam practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Aslam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Aslam practices Neurology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Neurologists.