A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Aslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Aslam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Aslam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslam graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Aslam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aslam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Aslam practice?
Dr. Mohammad Aslam practices Neurology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Neurologists.