A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Hossain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hossain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Hossain practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hossain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Hossain practices Family Medicine near Mount Pocono, PA.
See Mount Pocono Family Physicians.