A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hossain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hossain
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hossain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Hossain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hossain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Hossain practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hossain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Hossain practices Family Medicine near Mount Pocono, PA.
See Mount Pocono Family Physicians.