A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Khan practice?
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, NY.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.