A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Shahbaz Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.