Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Rahman practice?
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.