Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Rahman
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital, University Hosp Brooklyn and Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny. Dr. Rahman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammad Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi16
Dr. Reza Chowdhury
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Maria Rodriguez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9