A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Rajshahi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saidur Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rahman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.