A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Shafi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Shafi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shafi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Sameer Shafi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Shafi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Shafi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Shafi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, IL and Montgomery, IL.
See Joliet Internists, Joliet Critical Care Practitioners, and Joliet Nephrologists.