A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saadat is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadat
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saadat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Saadat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Saadat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
- Somerset Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javad Saadat MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Saadat practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saadat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Saadat practices Gastroenterology near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Gastroenterologists.