A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saadat is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadat
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Saadat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Saadat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
- Somerset Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javad Saadat MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Saadat practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saadat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Saadat practices Gastroenterology near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Gastroenterologists.