A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Sabbagh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad N Sabbagh DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh practices Neurology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Neurologists.