Dr. Mohammad Nasser Sabbagh MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabbagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Sabbagh practice?
Dr. Mohammad Sabbagh practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Neurologists.