A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saberi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saberi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Saberi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saberi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Sadegh Saberi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Saberi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saberi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Saberi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians and Macomb Nephrologists.