A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saledi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saledi is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saledi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saledi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saledi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Saledi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saledi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Saledi practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.