Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Saleh
Dr. Mohammad Saleh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Munster, IN, with another office in Freeport, IL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Saleh is affiliated with FHN Memorial Hospital and Froedtert Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Saleh has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Mohammad Saleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.
Dr. Brad Suprenant
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Munster, IN 0 mi32
Dr. Ashwin Shetty
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Munster, IN 0 mi9
Dr. Herbert Cushing III
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Munster, IN 0 mi33