A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Samara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Samara, Internist/Geriatric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samara
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Samara graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Rmc
- St Michaels Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Yousef Samara MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Y. Samara practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Samara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Samara practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.