A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saqib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saqib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Saqib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saqib graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Saqib has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad N Saqib MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Saqib practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saqib has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Saqib practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Nephrologists.