Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Sarraf
Dr. Mohammad Sarraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Bemidji, MN (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Sarraf is affiliated with JFK Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Sarraf has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Mohammad Sarraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. John Kennedy Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Stephen Bell
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Camille Sommer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi11