A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sarwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Sarwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Sarwar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sarwar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Sarwar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Sarwar practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sarwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Sarwar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.