A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sayeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Sayeed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayeed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sayeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Sayeed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sayeed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Hospital/Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Azher Sayeed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Sayeed practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sayeed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Sayeed practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.