Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Sayeed
Dr. Mohammad Sayeed, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Sayeed is affiliated with Temple University Children's Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Hospital/Philadelphia and Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Sayeed has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Mohammad Sayeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Larry Wolk
Internal Medicine, General Surgery, General Practice, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.03 mi41
Dr. Steven Mills
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.03 mi46
Dr. Leena Vadaketh
Philadelphia, PA 0.43 mi29