A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad T. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sheikh practices Family Medicine near Lauderhill, FL.