Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Shoari
Dr. Mohammad Shoari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Shoari is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, Davis Hospital & Medical Center and Primary Children+s Medical Center. Dr. Shoari has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Shoari has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mohammad Shoari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Joseph Albano
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Neurology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi28
Dr. Ahmed Al Sadat
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi16
Dr. Mary James
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi25