Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soleimanpour
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soleimanpour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleimanpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Soleimanpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists and La Mesa Gastroenterologists.