Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soleimanpour
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Soleimanpour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleimanpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Soleimanpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Soleimanpour practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists and La Mesa Gastroenterologists.