Dr. Mohammad Javed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Javed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2016

We went to emergency for my wife.. doctor did great job to fix artery block for my wife

April 28th, 2013

Dr. Javed is my primary care physician. He is very thorough . Because of his attention to detail, he saved my life. Based on his analysis of three years of blood tests, he detected an enzyme that was on the high side. He ordered an ultra sound which indicated a small mass near my right kidney. He saw me the day after the ultra sound . He is not an alarmist which eased my anxiety but he did underscore the need to have a CT scan done as soon as possible. I did. In the end, there was a malignant tumor on the renal artery requiring the right kidney to be surgically removed by another physician. I am now almost three months post op and doing well, including running and playing golf . Had Dr. Javed not been attentive, this situation would have been fatal at some point.

April 2nd, 2013

Above standard patient care

I have been a patient of Dr. Javed for several years. He was highly recommended by my previous Primary Physician who relocated to another region of the United States. I have been very happy with his overall performance and care. Through my interactions with him he has proved to be very knowledgeable in his field of Cardiology. He listens, pays attention to detail and knows the appropriate resources to utilize for the well-being of his patients. His office staff are courteous and professional. Whenever I have called and left messages via their Answering service, response has been prompt at all times with followup appointment almost immediate. That is what one needs in a Primary Physician.

February 27th, 2012

POOR COMMUNICATIONS

CONTINUOUS EXTREMELY POOR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN PATIENT-OFFICE STAFFPATIENT AND DOCTORDOCTOR AND OFFICE STAFFTHEY HAVE AN ENORMOUS PROBLEMS WITH COMMUNICATIONS. I GET BETTER COMMUNICATIONS FROM MY AUTOMOBILE REPAIR SERVICE THAN I DO FROM THIS DOCTOR. IT IS LIKE PULLING TEETH. THEY HAVE A BIG PROBLEM AND THAT IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE.

September 8th, 2008

Answering Services Who Cannot Give A Physical Address For Dr. Javed?

Called many times for an address to make followup appointment for my 80 year old uncle who had stents put in last February.All you get are answering services, for Dr.Javed, who can only give a PO Box address for billing??Prescriptions need to be refilled,bloodwork needs to be done and cannot get hold of Dr. Javeds office (?).Looking at all of the addresses listed for him I am wondering why all the moving around?..and why no return calls when you leave messages with these answering services?This does not make a patient feel secure with a physician.As for the 1 other review that was signed anonomous,I strongly feel it was not posted by a patient.

October 16th, 2015