A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad T. Malik practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Malik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Malik practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Critical Care Practitioners.