A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad T. Malik practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Malik practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.