Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tabesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Tabesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabesh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tabesh, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabesh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tabesh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tabesh BS and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Tabesh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tabesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Tabesh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.