Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher is an excelent, outstanding neurologist. His bedside manner was warm, considerate, and I felt that he really listened to me and understood what I have been going through. I've had a dificult recovery and am grateful to be in the care of Dr.Taher

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that he didn't really try to resolve the issue I feel just as lost today as I was before the appointment.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt he really cared and wanted to help.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he listened to our problems and told us what to do about them he has ben very helpful to us taking care of our medical concerns

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait time is too long--45 minutes in the treatment room. Our time is valuable also and we have other appointments to keep.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Taher for many years. He is one of the best. Every time, he spends more than enough time to listen to my concerns. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a great experience. The doctor was really concerned about me and my medical problem.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Dr. is hard to understand, I was suppose to see another Dr. but some how ended up with him. Making matters worse, I had to answer questions that my regular Dr. would already know and this Dr. probably had on the computer in front of him if he looked.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I don't know how he runs so far behind, he rushes through all my appointments.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He didn't ask me any questions about what was going on with my hands (why I was seeing him), he didn't look at my hands, he didn't even answer any of my questions. He just tried to push yet another prescription on me instead of finding out the problem

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think he really understands my problem because he has the same problem with head aches

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very professional; did not waste my time; he listened to my wife and me

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy to have been referred to him. Looking forward to working with him in the future!

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am seeing Dr. Taher for several years now. He has been always very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He always listen to you precisley in order to diagnose your health problem. He explains every aspect of the issue you have and finds a solution.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher has been professional and personable in helping me work through my medical concerns.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Provider addresses needs and offers helpful solutions.

May 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Tried to help dr. understand the possible neurological effects of effects of my amyloidosis, and he couldn't see any value in that. I have had some 'different' reactions to my treatments and was seeking his help. Wasted $45 co-pay.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Father was very knowledgeable and listened to my concerns and helped me feel better about changing medications. My only complaint is that I had to wait over 45 minutes to be seen.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher has been the only Neurologist to be able to really find ways to tamp down my chronic migraines, which are daily. He is kind and compassionate and knows what his stuff. I have complete faith in him and recommend him to anyone looking for answers

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. TAHER was very good at answering my questions. I'm excited to try a new treatment plan for Fibermyalgia and migraines. When I asked him a question he stopped what he was doing and listened.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher did not listen to me at all. He had made up his mind about what was wrong before he even spoke with me because of my previous migraines. He dismissed everything I had to say. I would NEVER recommend this man!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Do not see this doctor!! show details Do not see this doctor!!
Apr 24th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Taher for some visual disturbances and some unspecified white spots on my MRI. When I walked in, the office smelled aweful and the waiting room was dirty and worn down. I passed the neurology exam with flying colors. The doctor came in and told me he had no idea what was going on and ordered a spinal tap to find out if it was MS or Devic's disease or something else, and spent about 5 minutes with me. He only read the radiologist's notes on my MRI and never looked at it himself! I left the office upset and wanted to get a second opinion. I saw one of the top neurologists in the state who deals with many MS patients and she and her PA spent 1.5 hours with me and said I definitely did not have MS and that the visual problems and MRI were not patterns at all like an MS patient. After my bad experience with this doctor, I have talked to other friends of mine that had bad experiences and have been misdiagnosed by him. Sure, he is easy to get appointments with, but don't go see this doctor if you want a correct diagnosis!!

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It would be helpful if his English was more clear.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Doctor was very thorough and clear in his diagnosis.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher has provided me with excellent and knowledgeable health care, and has always been attentive to my needs and effective in treatment. He always made me feel comfortable. I look forward to continuing my professional medical care with him

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appreciated him taking the time to address all of my concerns. Had an awful experience with another neurologist so I was so relieved to meet with this doctor.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time was extensive. It took me an hour after I had arrived on time for my appointment to speak to the doctor. That is excessive.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was patient, and explained everything. I think he did a good job assessing what I could understand technically, and framed his answers that way. I felt I got the detail I was looking for.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taher is great.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher was thorough and kind. I would recommend him to anyone.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Dr was very friendly and patient with my difficult problems and questions. I really appreciate the unhurried time he took for me out of his very busy day.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so impressed with Dr. Taher, he was very knowledgeable and very thorough in his exam and explained everything well. He was also very kind and NOT arrogant and egotistical like many specialist are. I would definitely recommend him!

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Taher was approachable, understood my concerns and progress, and his office staff are simply amazing.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is interested in my needs and listens when I talk to him.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment was with Dr. Taher whom we saw for all of 5 minutes; this Dr. was not talking to us but to his PA. The PA was Awesome! He took 20 - 30 minutes visiting with us and getting all of the pertinent information. Dr. Taher came in to prescribe:(

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taher is excellent. He has helped me with longstanding issues I had tried unsuccessfully to remedy through other medical means, and with several other providers. He explains everything to me without being condescending, and I understand it.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Taher to my family and friends without hesitation. I have heard back from about a dozen of them who were as pleased as I am with his care.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mohammad Entezari-Taher conduct him self in a very professional manner, he show me care and understanding to my personal needs.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were able to express all of our concerns. His responses were very clear. He was very sensitive to our concerns.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Can't recommend show details Can't recommend
Aug 4th, 2013

I would like to start by saying he office staff at the orem office was pretty great but Dr Taher himself was an absolute disappointment. He hadn't even glanced at any of my tests that I was told needed to be done before getting in to see him, in fact one of the stuff had to interrupt half way through the appt in order to hand my mri results to the obviously surprised Dr. This was quickly followed by the comment that he also hadn't reviewed my EEG because the file was "corrupted" (I really doubt that was the actual case). He then repeated a handful of questions that I'd already answered at the beginning of the appt, told me I had migraines and said he'd call in a prescription which he didn't describe or even give the name of. I was fairly confused at this point since I had come in to address my sudden development of having near daily seizures. Told me to schedule a followup in two weeks and rushed off. I found a new neurologist that same day.

Teacher show details Teacher
Nov 6th, 2012

Well trained support staffin officeknowledgable dr.

I waited 55 minutes then went out to find that he was gone for lunch! show details I waited 55 minutes then went out to find that he was gone for lunch!
Jul 23rd, 2012

He sent me for four time consuming and very expensive tests. When I went back to get the results.he left me sitting in the exam room while he went to lunch. Didn't call to apoligeze.

I will seek out a new office. show details I will seek out a new office.
Jun 19th, 2012

Everything about this office was half-baked. I have had difficulty getting a hold of them during office hours, when I arrived, the office was in poor shape, the wait time was extensive (over an hour), I was seen for five minutes, and the doctor didn't seem to listen to all my symptoms. I left there more scared than when I entered. He was nice though...just distant.

Poor service, pushes pills show details Poor service, pushes pills
Mar 26th, 2012

I was referred by our family md regarding some sudden migraines which were constant. He didn't spend much time with me and just prescribed pills and more pills. When an MRI was ordered it wasn't ordered correctly and my new and fabulous Neuro. had to redo it, which meant more money for me. Office staff wasn't very helpful or knowledgeable. Overall, not impressed and I gather from speaking to others in my community that they weren't impressed either. We have all found new Neuro MD's

Run for your life! show details Run for your life!
Mar 8th, 2012

Do not, I repeat, do not see this doctor. He is one of those! Went to him for a diagnoses for MS, but since I smoke that was the reason for white spots on my brain. Not sure why my foot was numb but he didn't seem to care about that or any of my other symptoms. Please save yourself from this unfortunate excuse for a doctor and find someone else.

by Anne on Aug 18th, 2009

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. He was extremely quick to diagnose me without even listening to all of my symptoms. I would not recommend him.

very good and knowledgable show details very good and knowledgable
by lisabug on Jan 20th, 2009

I felt he really knew what he was talking about and he took a keen interest in my symptoms and feelings. He listened well and he set up the appropriate tests to take place to narrow down my problem.I highly recommend him.