A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tariq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Tariq, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tariq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tariq graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Tariq has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javed Tariq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Tariq practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Tariq practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Anesthesiologists and Lewisville Pain Management Doctors.